Oolders , Heijning & Voogelaar (OHV) is an independent financial institution founded in 1932. OHV is an asset management firm as well as a broker on the capital market, money market and the foreign exchange market. OHV services a wide range of clients, among which foundations, private clients, provinces and municipalities, housing corporations and financial institutions.
Currently OHV employs over 40 employees, all specialists in their assigned fields. The goal of OHV is to be an innovator in the financial arena. OHV is aiming for this by continuously improving its state of the art infrastructure and algorithmic trading strategies. And that’s where you come in!
As an Algorithmic Developer-Programmer at OHV you will be fully responsible for the performance of an algorithm, from analysis to the actual implementation and execution. Besides this you will be assigned to specific programming projects, working on interfaces, market connections and dealing systems.
Ideally, you have a technical academic degree, solid programming skills and a great interest in financial markets.
What you’ll do
As an Algorithmic Developer-Programmer you are end responsible for the performance of a range of high frequency trading strategies. You collaborate extensively with our traders and developers to optimize trading strategies and interfaces. They leverage their impeccable analytical skills and systems understanding to improve our predictive trading models and improve our trading setup and infrastructure.
In short, as our Algorithmic Developer-Programmer you will:
- Analyze, optimize and implement current and new trading strategies;
- Be constantly on top of market knowledge and new theories on trading related subjects;
- Identify and implement “alpha” (new signals to be used in trading strategies);
- Enhancing interfaces, market connections and dealing systems.
What you’ll need
- A technical academic degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics/Physics or a relevant degree with a quantitative component;
- Strong programming/scripting skills, preferably in Python and/or C#/C++ (or Java);
- Good understanding of machine learning, statistics and/or probability theory;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- An interest in financial markets;
- An accurate, pro-active mind and the ability to solve problems;
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness;
- An eagerness to constantly improve yourself and others;
- The ability to cope with increasing responsibility;
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
What you’ll get
OHV is above all a state of mind. We are looking for you when you believe in daily improvement, when you like to be seriously rewarded for your performance and when you easily adapt to change and enjoy some humor and fun. We offer you an excellent remuneration.
Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think the ‘magic’ is there, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any questions feel free to contact John Abma on +31 (0)20 504 04 24 or e-mail to email@example.com
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org